Zoom Q4 Cameras
Basics of the Zoom Q4 Camera
- You must hold down the power button to turn the Zoom Q4 on or off.
- Be sure to check the battery level before filming. We try to charge the cameras between uses, but due to the high demand are not always able to do so. Use the included USB cord to charge the camera.
- Be sure to check the storage before filming. You may need to format the card to free up more storage space. (See pages 7 & 11 in the Zoom Q4 User Manual to learn how to do this.)
- Remember to rotate the microphones into position as seen in Figure 1.
- Don't forget to transfer your footage off the camera once you're done. (See page 22 in the Zoom Q4 User Manual to learn how to do this.)
NOTE: We do NOT wipe the cameras once they come back. If you have sensitive material on the camera, it is your responsibility to erase it before returning it (see step 3 above).